Commercial real estate is far more complex than traditional residential transactions. Because we offer competitive representation, CCR has the unique ability to focus on your strategic goals, saving time and producing the most positive impact on your bottom line. CCR has the market knowledge, insight and experience to create a comprehensive program that will fit your needs and produce superior results.
We carefully advise our clients on current economic challenges and future expectations within the real estate industry. In doing so, we are able to help them establish realistic long or short term real estate goals. Our complimentary consultation service provides direction to save time and eliminate duplication.
- An initial overview of current market conditions and how they may affect you
- Preliminary assessment of your current real estate contract commitments
- Guidance on preparing a short or long term real estate business plan
Property Search Services
CCR offers competitive representation to save valuable time required for an effective property search and to secure the most beneficial transaction.
- Market feasibility evaluation and analysis
- Value and market information on commercial properties; including land sites
- Strategic planning to meet your goals
- Preparation of current proprietary data
- Evaluation of properties for inspection and consideration
- Coordination of property options and tours
- Detailed preparation of written proposals and negotiations
- Referrals of ancillary advisory professionals if required
Marketing, Sale and Leasing Services
At CCR, our goal is to obtain the highest price for our clients within the shortest time frame. Current market conditions require focused attention to property marketing as well as timely professional response to prospects, brokers and clients. CCR offers steadfast dedication and attention for each and every assignment.
- Competitive property evaluations to ensure timely, profitable transactions
- Comprehensive marketing plans for consistent visibility throughout the market
- Personal attendance at showings and networking presence with all major commercial association programs
- Continuous evaluation of market conditions for improving or amending marketing actions
- Regular property updates in all major industrial/commercial multi listing services, websites and regular proprietary industry media sources
- Personal, timely communication with clients to keep them informed of property developments and additional marketing alternatives.
Advisory Representation Services
Our clients receive competitive representation, complete confidentiality, and exceptional time and project management.
- Comprehensive scheduling and budget development for effective single or multi-faceted expansion or consolidation projects.
- Broker representation to provide utmost confidentiality for planning and competitive transaction potential
- Professional report development for project evaluation and future verification
- Thorough entitlement, incentive, due diligence and transaction support representation